Why work with a senior referral/ placement agency?
- We do the research! We vet each facility by checking on their standing with Community Care Liscensing, meeting with the administrators and the staff and touring the facility prior to referring any family to them.
- We have actually seen the facilities! We go and tour before working with facilities. We inspect their rooms, their yards and their processes. We make sure the we understand their care capabilities, what's included in the fees charged, and what their staffing levels look like. We look at the activity level and assess the residents to understand the type of client that would be suited best there.
- We assess your loved one! We come to you or your loved one (at home, in the hospital, at skilled nursing or another assisted living) and assess the needs of your loved one. We ensure that we collect the proper paperwork from the doctor and completely understand the needs, budget and geographic location before matching you with a facility.
- We tour with you! Once we have assessed your loved one, and recieved the proper paperwork from the doctor, we will actually set up tours and attend them with you. We help you ask the right questions and go in-depth about what you are looking for with the administrator.
- Once you have selected a facility, we coordinate with the facility to come and assess your loved one.
- After the assessment, we work with facility administrators to negotiate pricing (deposits, added care fees, and monthly rent).
- We can help coordinate the move! We can work with the facility and your family to move your loved one into their new home!
- We follow up and make sure everyone is receiving the care that was agreed to and that your family member is happy to be "home".
- Remember, we don't charge any fees to your family, so you can be sure we are working with you to gain access to the right resources!
Call today to set up your free consultation!